Friday, January 1, 2010

A Merry Mustache Christmas

Here's a little preview of what our Christmas looked like this year...
We did the nativity on Christmas Eve with Travis' family.
It turns out a little pirate showed up to see baby Jesus as well.
Somebodies mommy did not make the best shepard costume!


I think matching sleepers might be my favorite thing ever.


Lincoln versus the Christmas tree.
Lincoln won this battle.



This is what Santa brought Bennett.
I think he likes it.



Mr. incredible decided to grow a mustache for a special treat.
It was a Christmas miracle.
No more treats for me please!





It was so fun to see Lincoln open his presents Christmas morning.
He was so excited and it was so fun.
He did however, notice that Santa forgot to put bows on the gifts, silly Santa!
His favorite presents were the dollar store puzzles.
I think Santa should save himself a little money next year and do all his shopping at Dollar Tree!
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, we sure did.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A merry mustache Christmas indeed! Looks like you had a great Christmas and no worries about New Year's Eve. I am so excited for you to apprentice for the wonderful world of hair! Really your going to love it. We for sure need to get together! Happy New Years!

sNick said...

Dear Margie,

I love you, I love rollerblading gangs, and I love Joshua Radin. You're my favorite of the three, though.

Love,
Nicki

Jill said...

That is hilarious that Lincoln destroyed the tree and that he noticed there were no bows. He is such a funny kid. I agree with you about Santa overdoing it this year. He went way overboard with my kids. I think they would have been happy just getting a few things.