Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hair, Hair and more HAIR!

I have been spending every spare second of my life for the past month learning all about hair! It has been so much fun. I am doing an apprenticeship with my talented hairstylist sister-in-law. She is a licensed instructor and is teaching me so I can get my Costmetology license. I have to get 2500 hours (it will take me about two years). I have been busy learning about color and hair cutting this past month. I need people to practice on!!! If anybody is interested in a free hair cut or color please make an appointment with me! (for colors you will just have to pay the price for supplies). Don't worry, I will not turn your hair orange or anything, Jenny will not let you leave looking ridiculous! In the middle of March I will be "on the floor" meaning, I will have 10 percent of my hours and will have to charge beauty school pricing for services, but until then it's free!

Go here to make an appointment:

www.jpsalon.squarespace.com

Thanks for helping me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH OH OH!
can i make an appt???
for Abbie and Autumn????

color and cut please!
SWEET!
how fun for you margie!! what a great adventure!
also----i LOVED meeting your mom last week--she reminded me of you! I knew she was your mom when I first met her!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Ok. I need an appointmant because I am sick of my hair. BUT...I don't get how to sign up for you. I know you only work certain hours and it looks like if I sign up I will be booking Jenny. I guess I will just have to call you :)

Leslie

Erika and Kevin said...

Wahoo! thanks Margie! I scheduled an appointment with you! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

I want to tell you how cute the cut and color looks on Shirley. It really helped give her a boost. thank you! Also, grandpa is in need of a hair cut if you can fit him in sometime. Maybe I could get Shirley to pick him up and drive him to the appointment
Aunt Teresa