Last Sunday, I set Bennett on the floor in the bathroom behind me while I got ready for church. Lincoln came in too and began playing in drawers and cupboards. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to what he was doing until I heard a horrible choking sound from Bennett. I turned around to find Lincoln stuffing my makeup brush down Bennetts throat! I screamed and grabbed the brush. After I got Bennett to calm down I asked Lincoln (in a very loud tone) what on earth he was doing. "Brushing baby's teeth mommy". Of course you were....
Friday, October 23, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
In the mean time.....could you just lie to me? That would be great.
Posted by Margie at 1:41 PM
Thursday, October 8, 2009
- You love to poke your new baby brother in the eyes
- You sing the alphabet song 24/7
- You love Yo Gabba Gabba
- You love to jump
- You want to do everything "myself"
- You think "sorry" is pronounced "sarsay" and mommy makes you say it all the time!
- You love to look at the large blow up Halloween decorations on people's lawns
- You think flies are actually called "darn flies"
- You could eat juice pops for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- You love to blow kisses
- You love to push your new baby brother in his swing as hard as you can so he will go "high"
- Your favorite night of the week is family night
- You think the garbage man is very cool
- You love to "help" unload the dishwasher
- Sometimes you are very naughty
- Sometimes you are very sweet
- Sometimes you make mommy crazy!
- Sometimes she couldn't be more proud
Happy Birthday Lincoln!
We love, love, LOVE you!!
Posted by Margie at 2:39 PM