Friday, October 23, 2009

Brushing teeth

Last Sunday, I set Bennett on the floor in the bathroom behind me while I got ready for church. Lincoln came in too and began playing in drawers and cupboards. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to what he was doing until I heard a horrible choking sound from Bennett. I turned around to find Lincoln stuffing my makeup brush down Bennetts throat! I screamed and grabbed the brush. After I got Bennett to calm down I asked Lincoln (in a very loud tone) what on earth he was doing. "Brushing baby's teeth mommy". Of course you were....

6 comments:

Chris and Em said...

Haha....oh man that is funny!...well scary I'm sure...but cute. That'll make a good story someday!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck. that is classic and so funny. Granted I wouldn't wish it to happen again, I did read it out loud to those in the room here at my dad's house because we all totally relate.

JULIE B. said...

Love the story... so cute... Margie, can I get your address to send you an invitation to a baby shower?
julieb@boxeldercu.com

Candace Thomas said...

LOL...and I would LOVE to hear this 'loud tone' you speak of:)

Jill said...

Yeah, that sounds fun.

Erika and Kevin said...

Hahaa oh man! Welcome to having two! Ethan loves to body slam his 6 month old sister, and steam roller her, all in fun though. His daddy wrestles with him a lot and so he feels he needs to do it with his little sister.