Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He's Crazy!

Lincoln is officially everywhere! He started crawling on May 26 and hasn't stopped moving since! If I'm not watching him every second he is doing one of many things including, tumbling down the stairs (that hurt!), eating every little speck of anything from the floor, chasing Bosco in attempts to rip off his tail (poor Bosco, it's payback time!), Climbing stairs and heading straight for the dog food, and standing up on anything that has a semi hard surface. He is at such a fun age, but it is definitely a lot of work trying to keep up with him! He is at least rewarding us with a lot more smiles and giggles. That's what makes it all worth it! Here are a few pictures of some of our highlights.




Going...



Going...

Gone!


Uh, oh! Busted!

Run Bosco, RUN!!


9 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute is he! I can't imagine how much work it would be chasing him all around, but I'm sure he does some really cute and funny things.

Kiersten said...

Margie--Hey! I just found your blog off of Janelle's (this is Kiersten Nielsen (Kariya), by the way!). I hope it's okay if I look around! You and your family are so cute. I didn't even know that you had a baby. I'm embarrassed that I haven't kept in touch better. I hope things are going well for you! (It looks like they are!)

Jill said...

I can't believe he is standing up to things too! Holy crap he is growing up fast! It just seems to get faster and faster with each kid too. So, does he eat the dog food?

Neely Family said...

oh my margie the fun has just begain! He is so cute and chuncky I love him!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Lincoln is so adorable! Have fun chasing him around!

Kristin Sokol said...

Oh the good ole days of sweepng the floor twice and three times a day. It is a fun age, enjoy it, it's very short lived, but every age is funner than the next.

treehugger said...

Hey Margie, I'm glad I found your blog. Your boy is so cute. Just to let you know, the dog food thing will probably intrigue him for quite some time. And my husband would be terribly if I didn't at least ask: How in the world did you score 11th row tickets in a jazz game? You'll have to call me with your secrets!!!

Angie Orison said...

Those pictures of him are so cute, I love that he goes after all the dogs stuff!! I can't imagine having to take care of a baby and a dog!! Thanks again so much for your help last week!!

Life with the Lukes! said...

ok, i did it, i have a blog, just don't know how to put pic from camera to computer, the most recent on computer are from feb. I'll get troy todo it soon.