Friday, May 30, 2008

Fish Lake

We went to Fish Lake over Memorial weekend with Travis' family. Here are some pics from the trip.

Travis took this picture of Lincoln taking a nap in the trailer. Some how his bear ended up on his head. I'm lovin' it! Bosco was so happy he didn't get left behind. He loved playing with the other dogs.
There was one day that wasn't freezing so we got to go 4-wheeling. Don't worry, we didn't actually drive the 4-wheeler with Lincoln on it.
That little face kills me!
Gotta love the dirty family camping picture!

9 comments:

Erika and Kevin said...

That looks like so much fun! Kev and I love to go camping! You little boy is darling!

Mom+Girls said...

Such a cute family! I love looking at your blog and seing that little boy growing so fast, he is so cute!!!Do you know anything about Dez little baby? Let me know if she has a blog or pictures of them!Thank you!
Analia

Chris and Brooklyn said...

"The Dirty Family Camping Picture", thats hilarious Margie! What a great caption! Well I'm sorry it was freezing! Lincoln is precious with that bear!

Jill said...

Cute Margie! I wish I would have remembered my camera when we went four-wheeling. That was so much fun. Lincoln looks so darling in the picture of him sleeping. I love how he cuddles his bear! What a little cutie pie.

Angie Orison said...

That looks like so much fun. Ky and I want to go camping so bad. When I am feeling better we should go with a bunch of people! OH, and I can't wait to start going to the pool...just let me know whenever you want to go!!

Anonymous said...

Margie you are such a real camper! Maybe I should mention your name for girls camp next year!:) Lincoln is so cute! Oh and so is Bosco! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Corie said...

I've gotta have those cheeks!!!

Chris and Em said...

Margie! I knew you had a blog and I was determined to find it, now I can be posted on your cute little family : ) I hope I see you SOON!

jenny said...

Margie you poor thing I am so sorry that the cold weather always follows you to fish lake maybe you had better just start going with us to yellowstone!(: