Friday, May 16, 2008

Girls night out!


On Wednesday night I got together with Krystin Neely and Leslie Aston for a much needed girls night out. It doesn't happen very often because Krystin lives in Tennessee and Leslie is in Provo. We had such a great time. It is so fun to be able to do a little girl talk for awhile! We went to dinner at Z'tejas, and just walked around the Gateway and chatted. I'm so lucky to know these girls. They have been two of my best friends since fourth grade. They have helped me through so much, and have pretty much been there through out every stage of my life. I honestly do not know what I would have done without them. I think that since I don't have any sisters, God blessed me with them! Thanks guys!!

5 comments:

Neely Family said...

your welcome! I was glad we could get together too, I miss ya'll so much and am happy to have you 2 in my life! oh, we just love each other!

jenny said...

a GNO is always what the doctor ordered! Sounds like you had a blast!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Thanks Margie, we are excited! I'm not feeling well but it's going well and thats all that matters! And I will see you this weekend camping, my favorite :) We will have to play a lot of games!

BoltonBlog said...

It is so great to see you guys all together. It is amazing how everyone changes and yet, you can all come together and have a good time together. I love you all

Jill said...

What a cute picture! That's awesome that you guys are staying in touch.