Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm still here!

I can't believe how fast the summer months go! I have know idea what even happened to June. We have been busy with a lot of little things. I finished my nannying job at the end of last month, and will be starting a new job on Saturday working at The Hidden Closet. It is a little clothing store in Fruit Hieghts. I will be working 3 Saturdays a month. So you know, pretty sure I can handle that. Here's some pics of what we have been doing since the last post.



Lincoln and Uncle Nate went rafting in my mom's family room. They had a great time. I was just a little bit worried that Lincoln didn't have a life jacket on, but luckily nobody fell out of the boat. Nate was a great captain.



We went to Lagoon. When was the last time you went to Lagoon? It had been about 4 years for me. It was a lot of fun. We went with our friends Jayson and Andrea Steed. Travis dominated the game tables. Just ask him!



Check out that form!

Aaaah, success!




Lincoln and Bosco became partners in crime. I am now chasing both of them all around the house. They are very mischevious.




I've been painting my house. I decided I couldn't look at this red wall for one more second, and therefore needed to repaint everything. Thanks for being so patient Travis!
It's amazing what a coat of paint can do. I feel like the air is more fresh in my house now! I can definitly breath easier!


We celebrated the 4th! Who doesn't love the Kaysville parade?


Thanks for checking up on us!




13 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

I hear the Kaysville parade is great. I just love the 4th and parades. Riverton does a great one too. We went with our neighbors this year. The weighed the candy they brough home..5 lbs. can you believe that? Anyway..GOD BLESS AMERICA

By the way. I am a fan of red and red walls (even though I am a cat person favoring blue cougers and purple wild cats) but, you are right...your house does look better now. Great job with the paint.

Scott Fuhriman said...

It's crazy how fast this summer has gone. Someday I'll update my blog as well...but don't rush me. Haha! Love you! Helen

Anonymous said...

You guys have been busy! Glad we could be part of the fun Lagoon time! Do send me those pics from Lagoon. My email is asteed42@hotmail.com. Also loving the new paint...maybe Jayson will let me repaint my walls!:)no (that's from Jayson):)

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

I used to love the Kaysville Parade!! It's one of my favorites. I haven't been to it since High School I don't think!! Crazy. Well, I've made up my mind - we are going to be there next year!!

Sharida said...

We just went to Lagoon too! You'll have to check it out on my blog. I hadn't been in forever either. I think it had been 7 or 8 years. A lot has changed.

I love the new paint. I have those horrible red walls in my house too (I think everyone in the neighborhood does) but I can't decide what to do with them because my decor all matches. So thanks for giving me ideas! I can't believe how much it opens that room up.

treehugger said...

I also liked the red wall, but it does look fabulous now. It really looks different. Bigger probably. Good luck with Lincoln and Bosco. It only gets more and more interesting from here!

Anonymous said...

Hey Margie!!! CUTE blog and how cute is LINCOLN? seriously, those cheeks KILL me!! :)

I am so happy to add you to my list of friends!!!

Jill said...

Wow! I didn't even know that you painted. You told me you were going to and that Travis was kinda bugged about it, but I didn't know you did it already! Good job Margie. It looks awesome. It looks a lot brighter now. It's funny how your taste can change so fast and how you can get tired of looking at things and you just have to change them. Lincoln looks so cute in all these pictures! What a great photographer you are!

Erika and Kevin said...

That is awesome you are working at Hidden Closet I live right up there!! I will definatley have to come visit you!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Lincoln, the #1 Stunna!!! what a stud! and the green looks awesome! Thank you ikea!!

jenny said...

Oh my gosh I love the paint it looks great we love our husbands for 2 reasons 1- they are so patient when it comes to the word paint 2- they get more pleasure out of winning those dumb toys at the game things than anything! I don't get it at least Kirk's addiction finally paid off!!

jEsSiCa said...

Wow! You guys have been busy... time definitely flies when you're have fun! The Kaysville parade is always the best! And I love that Lincoln pulls himself up to the stove and pulls down the towels, cause Hunter does the same thing! They are too cute:)

BoltonBlog said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how fast that little guy is growing up. Isn't it amazing how fast they learn new things?