Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Back!

It seems like things have been so crazy lately. I feel like I can finally start to breath again! Here's what we've been up to lately...



*Santa came to our house! Hooray! Lincoln aboslutely loved opening presents Christmas morning. He didn't care so much about what was inside, but was sure excited to finally be able to open those presents. Next year I'm going to tell Santa to just wrap up boxes, that's all he really cares about anyway. Just doing my part to save Santa a little money!





*Our house is for sale. This is sad for me because I feel like I am just started to get to know people and make friends. I hate the thought of having to be "new" again! But...I am excited about the prospects of a new house and more than one bathroom!


*We spent a lot of money on buying snow clothes, hats, boots and a coat for Lincoln to play in the snow. I thought he would just love it this year. This is what happened...

He hated every second of that darn snow. It's okay Lincoln, that's how I feel about the snow too.


*One last Christmas present I forgot to mention that I gave to Travis....


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Yep, that's right. It's positive! I'm confused, scared and excited. Not to mention a dull, ongoing feeling of nauseousness. I am only about 8 weeks so you know, just barely. Just thought I'd throw that on here in case you were wondering why I'm started to get chubby...now you know!

21 comments:

Mom+Girls said...

CONGRATSS!!!! I am so happy for you and your family! a new baby is a lot of fun! Nya loves having a new baby sister and loves to take care of her!!! You are so cute, I hope is a girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS???????????
AHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
CAN'T stand it----another lincoln---or lincoln-ette...lol

YAY for the petersons!!!!
{and you are never chubby by the way---even at 9 months}

Erika and Kevin said...

Margie! Congrats!! That is so exciting! I hope you get feeling better! I have been pretty sick with this one too, I wasn't sick at all with Ethan, but I guess it might be cause this one is a girl! Anyway Good Luck and congrats to you both!

Kiersten said...

Yay! As soon as I saw that first little asterisk (is that how you spell it), I knew. That's so exciting! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!

ellen with an E said...

OMG!!! What a great christmas present!! That is the most exciting thing ever. Happy house hunting and baby prepping, looks like 2009 is going to be a good one.

Neely Family said...

Lincoln is to cute in the snow. I wish we got a little more of that snow out here.
I love that we can be prego together. I hope it's a boy! Licoln and Issac are so best friends. It will be fun to see how the next 2 get along. (my guess is bff's!)

Neely Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fergusonfam said...

Marg! That is great news! I'm so happy for you. Call me soon. We need to chat.

Tanada said...

Wow! Wow! ok well lots of news, congrats about the baby. Sad news about moving. I was just getting to know you. Ok I'm focusing on the positive. Congrats so much on the baby, there is definately something in the water here. I am not going to drink it.

Ehlers Family said...

OMG!!! Congrats! That is so exciting.. Im sad your house is for sale.. :( Have you guys found another one yet?

Jill said...

We are so excited that you guys are having another cutie pie babe! I can't wait till you find out what it is! I absolutely love that picture of Lincoln in the snow. It is hilarious! That's how Eli has been this year too. Maybe next year!

The Wood Family said...

aaaaahhh! That's so exciting! I'm pregnant too!!!!!!! When are you due? Oh, Marg, that's great.

BoltonBlog said...

Margie, that is so exciting. Two is a whole different ballgame but you'll be great at it, I am sure. You have such a cute blog. We really need to do lunch some time.

Erin said...

Congratulations! How wonderful. How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

You might not even see this comment here because it's number 16 and 6 days after you posted but, HOLY COW...I'm loving that huge dog you got lincoln, I want one! but for real HOLY COW.. Bring on the baby, I'm so excited to talk to you about this! I would call you right now, but it is 10:30.

Angie Orison said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy!!! I am so excited that you are having another baby! I love lincoln's big dog you got him for christmas and he looks so stinkin cute on his big bike!! I love it! Really come and drop him off anytime, except this week since both my kids are now sick!

Jill Pritchett said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Lincoln is sooooo cute.

Stephanie said...

Congrats! That is exciting.

jEsSiCa said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I am sad you put your house up for sell as well:( But, this is such great news!

Lisa Sprague said...

Hey Margie! It's Lisa Sprague. I hope you don't mind that I've been viewing your cute blog. I found you on Jill Pritchett's blog. Congrats on another baby!!! I hear there are a couple of new babies coming. Grandma keeps everyone posted on the family pregnancies.:) Lincoln is so darn cute! Hope you feel better soon! Gotta love that first trimester! NOT!!!

Josh and Jay said...

Margie! You are prego?! Yeah! Congrats! And I am soooo sorry to hear about Lincoln and that scare! I'm glad everything is ok! You are a mom and a great one at that! congrats again!