Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Everything is OK"

Tonight I was driving down Antelope, and noticed a scroungy looking guy standing on the street corner ahead holding a cardboard sign. The light turned red and I had to stop right in front of him. I was thinking to myself, "don't make eye contact". But, despite myself, I couldn't help reading his sign. It said, "Everything is OK". I smiled at him, and he smiled at me. Then we exchanged thumbs-up and I drove away.

Thank you guy standing on the corner for making my night...and thanks for the message...I will try to remember it more often because the truth is...most of the time it is!

3 comments:

Candace Thomas said...

That's awesome. Totally just made my night! p.s. I miss ya! And Kristi does too.

Kristin Sokol said...

I love it. Too good. Thanks for sharing! I love your blog too BTW. It always makes me smile.

As far as being inspirational...lady you are the one who jumped out of an airplane. You must realize there is inspiration for us in that right?

sNick said...

I love this post. A lot. A lot a lot. And I also really, really like Joshua Radin. And I think you're adorable.