Sunday, July 25, 2010

My new vocabulary...

Ever find yourself throwing out words like potty, wee wee, tummy, poopy (or poop didee doop, as my mom says), goofy, owie, ootchy scootchy, toesies, time out, night night, silly billy, or my personal favorite, bonk? When did that happen? I think I went basically my whole life without saying any of those words until about 3 years ago. Now, they are what my daily vocabulary is made of. Travis even dropped the word "poopy" in a business meeting the other day without even realizing it. Who are we?????

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!!
ok--im laughing!!!

so true margie!!

Kristin D. said...

I don't know if you remember me. I am Kristin Jensen from school. We were friends at Davis. I found your blog through one of my relatives. I couldn't believe it. If you want...check out ours. Be warned I have A LOT of baby weight still to lose.

Erin said...

Who are we? We are parents of toddlers. I sometimes have to remind myself that I am a college graduate and yet use those words on a daily basis! Good times.

Amylee said...

Margie! This is the bestest post in the westest :)

Kiersten said...

That's so funny! I've noticed that I've started putting "-ies" on the end of every word, like footsies, poopies, toesies, jammies...the list could go on and on!

Lisa Sprague said...

Love it! I am a total baby talker and proud of it!