Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back in Business!

We have a computer again! Not to mention a house! Not to mention the Internet! It's really good to be home. Here's what's been goin' on in no particular order.


*I am almost 30 weeks pregnant! However, I happen to look like I am 50 weeks pregnant. Don't worry, I have been told that I am huge and look like I am having twins. Is there something about being pregnant that suddenly makes it ok for people to tell you that you are enormous?? Still trying to figure that one out....but don't worry, all is forgiven!


*Did I mention that we are now living in a house? It feels like it has been so long and we are so happy to be here. It feels kind of weird being new. It makes me miss my old neighbors, but everyone has been so nice and welcoming so I'm sure it will be really great.

*Travis and I celebrated our 4th anniversary! I still love him! It's true. I'm pretty much crazy about him. What do ya do?? He makes me laugh all the time, and tells me I'm cute even when I look like a whale of a pregnant lady. Now that's love. There are too many reasons to mention, but this little moment is definitely part of the reason I love him so much...I'm a lucky gal.








*My little brother Nate got his mission call. This is a hard one for me. I think of Nate as my baby brother and I'm pretty sure he is still 8 years old. Sometimes I even find myself calling Nate, Lincoln and vice versa. It's going to be hard to say good bye. I get teary just thinking about it. So I'm really trying not to. He's is such a sweet uncle, Lincoln adores him. whenever the doorbell rings he looks at me and says, "Nate?". He is going to Nashville by the way. I am so happy for him. He will be such a great missionary. Love you Nate!

Oh, by the way, Nate thought it would be funny to slick Lincoln's hair back. Hence, the picture.


*We took Lincoln to the zoo. He really liked it until he got sunscreen in his eyes causing watering and major redness. Other than that he had a great time.


Then I remembered that I am much to big to fit on the merry-go-round.



*We went camping over Memorial weekend. That's right. I am a camper. I camp. Ok, ok, let's not go to far. Anyway, Travis' family finally got to witness first hand how crazy Lincoln is. He really is pretty much a wild man. Not really sure what to do about it. Back to camping...Lincoln loved riding the four wheelers with his dad, and I learned that pregnant ladies really shouldn't ride four wheelers. Now I know.


Lincoln wasn't sure about the funny hat he had to wear. He would only wear it if his dad had his on too. That's my boy!

10 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad you are getting settled in your house. That's a great feeling! And don't worry, my little man is crazy when camping too!

Candace Thomas said...

You didn't even post pics of your house! But I am still so happy that you are back in business. I have a few comments...because this post made me laugh.
1.You are not a whale. I WISH I looked half as good as you when I am prego.
2. Must be something with the 'little bros' I call my brother Zach/Jake and Jake/Zach.
3. Sorry I never called you. Let's try lunch again next week.
4. Thanks for the pointer on the four wheeler...I learned the hard way too:)
5. Miss ya!

fergusonfam said...

You are great Marg! Congrats on the 4 years. Can you believe it? Crazy how time flies. Also, you need to post pictures of your house. Or I guess I could come and see you. We need to do the blocks soon. I had my kids pictures taken. Let me know when you can. Talk to you soon.

Leslie said...

Now that I finally joined the club and got a blog, I can post comments! Lincoln is huge! (Can I call him huge since apparently that word is insulting to you when your pregnant?, is it insulting to hear your boy is big? JK) I guess it's just been so long since I've seen him. Hooray for Nate! I think he's 8 years old to but I guess that's a good thing because then maybe people will still remember me as being young too :)

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Chris and I drove by your new house the other day, it is beautiful Margie! Love it! That is SO great the Nate is going on a mission! What great news! Tennessee will be fun!

Lisa Sprague said...

It's nice to hear what you guys are up to! I didn't realize that you are that pregnant. I don't know what you are having! You and Travis are very cute and I can't believe how big Lincoln is!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to get the update. Its fun to read about all the fun things your doing even though your "huge." Your face hasn't even swelled yet so your in pretty good shape. ;-) I want to see pictures of your new future. (the house) I love Lincoln's slicked hair, I love more that Nate plays with him. I don't even think Ryan knows my boys names. Tell Nate "Wahoo Chaser" from "kreus" on his mission call!

Jill said...

I still need to come see your house. I bet it is decorated so cute. I can't believe you think you are huge. You are not very big at all. Just believe me and none of those crazy people. And, I am definitely with you on the crazy son issue. You know mine is much crazier! Just know that someone completely understands and feels for you!

Anonymous said...

Margie your a good friend! I love that your the only one that leaves comments on my blog!
I am so happy for you that your in a new house...that's all yours and not just a basement. We miss you guys! (I still haven't met the "new neighbors" I am horrible!

Angie Orison said...

Hey, the park was a blast last week...we need to meet up again. Let us know when you want to BBQ. Let's try and meet up again and have a play date!