Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hungry Man



So we started feeding Lincoln rice cereal this week and he is loving it. I'm pretty sure he would eat anything we put in front of that little mouth. He is a hungry little man. His first experience with a spoon was grabbing it and sticking it down his throat. After gagging himself, I think he figured out that wasn't his best idea. He gets his smarts from his mom! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I'm trying to enjoy every second. It seems like each week there is something new.

2 comments:

BoltonBlog said...

Babies are so funny when they are learning to swallow real food. They use their tongue to try and suck the food down and really ends up all over their face. It always makes me giggle when I see them trying to eat for the first time. Isn't amazing how the littlest things for us become the biggest part of your day for those kids. I love it.

rdelight said...

I love this little man! And it was so much fun seeing you guys this last weekend. By the way, Abby is LOVING the Bumbo. Thanks again for letting us borrow it! We need to plan our shopping trip, Margie! Call me!